Please see below for information on applying for enrolment at our school.
To download an Application for Enrolment Form for enrolment in a Western Australian Public School please click here Application for Enrolment
When you return your Application for Enrolment to Narrogin Senior High School, you will also need to provide the following documents;
Birth Certificate /extract or passport
- Immunisation Records
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Information relating to disability
- Medicare Card details including expiry date and student position eg (2,3etc)
- Last School Report
- NAPLAN data if available
- Letter from other parent/guardian in agreeance with enrolment
If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable).
If your child is a temporary visa holder, you must also provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of any permission to travel provided by Education and Training International (ETI) at [email protected] (if holding an international full fee student visa, sub class 571); or
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied if the student holds a bridging visa.
For all enquiries and enrolment packages, please contact our Enrolment Officer Mrs Nanette Steer
Phone: (08) 9881 9300
Email: [email protected]
Public Transport Authority
Town Bus Service
For enquiries please contact Nicholls Bus Service on 9881 1736