Please see below for information on applying for enrolment at our school.
To download an Application for Enrolment Form for enrolment in a Western Australian Public School please click here Application for Enrolment
When you return your Application for Enrolment to Narrogin Senior High School, you will also need to provide the following documents;
Birth Certificate or passport
- Immunisation Records (must be printed in last 3 months) accessible on MyGov
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable)
- Information relating to disability
- Medicare Card details including expiry date and student position eg (2,3etc)
- Last School Report
- NAPLAN data if available
- Letter from other parent/guardian in agreeance with enrolment
If your child was not born in Australia, you must provide evidence of:
- Date of entry into Australia
- Passport or travel documents
- Current visa subclass and previous visa subclass (if applicable).
If your child is a temporary visa holder, you must also provide:
- Confirmation of enrolment or evidence of any permission to travel provided by Education and Training International (ETI) at email@example.com (if holding an international full fee student visa, sub class 571); or
- Evidence of the visa for which the student has applied if the student holds a bridging visa.
Once this application is approved by the Principal the Enrolment Package will then be forwarded to you for completion and submission back to the school. Once received and entered you will be contacted by the Deputy to arrange a suitable time for an enrolment interview (with your child) to complete the process.
For all enquiries and enrolment packages, please contact the front office.
Phone: (08) 9881 9300
Public Transport Authority
For information on organising a bus service for your child please visit the Public Transport Authority (PTA) website at http://www.schoolbuses.wa.gov.au or (08) 9326 2000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Town Bus Service
For enquiries please contact Nicholls Bus Service on 9881 1736