The Narrogin Senior High School Parents and Citizens’ Association operates the canteen which aims to provide lunches and snacks at sensible prices and make a reasonable profit which is used by the P & C for the benefit of the students. The policy of the canteen is to supply food suitable for the growth and health of the students.
As well as lunches, buns, rolls, fresh fruit, milk and fruit drinks are available at recess and lunch time.
- Lunch orders to be placed before school (between 8:30am and 8:45am)
- Please check the Menu Board- weekly special offered on a Friday
- A variety of rolls and sandwiches available every day
- Salad boxes consisting of healthy choices for students
- Pastry free days are on Tuesday & Thursday’s
- Menu and Prices are subject to change without notice
The NSHS Canteen consists of Cheryl Nardini, Kerry Rowe, Glenda Ewen, Leonie Gould and Jeanette Jenner plus a group of daily rostered volunteers.